Part Time Senior Producer – Video & Web
Part Time Senior Producer – Video and Web
11 September 2014
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Producer to head up their growing team of freelance videographers, editors, designers, web developers and creative types! As Head of Production, you will manage all video and web projects requested by their clients from writing the creative brief right through to delivery. You will be experienced in all aspects of the production process, an efficient multi-tasker, highly organised, and confidently enjoy communications with clients. This is your chance to work for an award-winning social enterprise, delivering youth focussed projects for the UK’s greatest companies. This is a flexi time role (part-time with flexibility on how that looks) and you’ll have the opportunity of increasing this to suit you as we continue to expand.
The company is a unique and award-winning platform that connects the UK’s biggest and best employers with the youth market and education sector, with a list of big name clients.
They have an innovative and open office environment, and you will become an integral member of their dynamic and ambitious team, and you’ll be rewarded financially and intellectually, with the knowledge that you are directly improving the prospects of tens-of-thousands of young peoples.
As an experienced producer of both video and web projects, you’ll get plenty of opportunity to put your skills to good use, working with partners and clients on complex projects. This is a unique opportunity to get in at the ground level and grow your own production team of freelance experts!
– Responsibility for the entire life cycle of each project, working closely with the Client, and Campaign Manager.
– Ensuring projects are brought in on time and within budget whilst ensuring the highest possible creative standards.
– Coordinating with all departments to ensure smooth project workflows.
– Providing regular status updates to the Campaign Manager.
– Liaising directly with clients and agencies.
– Sourcing & booking freelancers with relevant skills when required.
– Providing assistance, mentoring and support to more junior members of the team.
– Writing briefs for designers, developers etc
– At least three years’ experience in video production for online. Experience of managing website development.
– Ability to hit the ground running and manage multiple projects at once.
– A problem solver who is proactive, driven and ultra-organised
– Calm under pressure with strong people management and interpersonal skills.
– A good sense of humour!
– A confident communicator, builder-of-relationships with a built-in love of people.
– An independent, inspiring individual who wants to work in a constantly changing start-up environment.
Report to: Managing Director
Location: South West London
Salary and commission: Commensurate with experience
Hours: flexi time
Please click here to apply