09 Dec Visual Effects Producer Needed
isual Effects Producer – Permanent Role
We’re looking for a senior Visual Effects Producer to work within the Creative Team of this Broadcasting giant
- – Produce numerous broadcast design projects of varying sizes including titles, idents, promos and branding; including CGI, motion graphics and visual effects
- – Produce both technically and creatively; attending production and technical meetings and shoots when required
- – Working in collaboration creatively and technically with the VFX management, visual effects artists and creative directors
- – Bookings and scheduling input on Xytech software
- – Create and manage workflow schedules with visual effects management team
- – Produce workflow schedules by liaising with internal clients and staff
- – Support and coordinate data management for internal projects
- – Coordinating ingest workflow when required
- – Strategy input for future creative and technology development
- – Accountable and responsible for the quality of project workflow and self-management
- – Accountable and responsible for personal interactions with all staff and clients
- – Develop collaborative relationships with Designers, Directors, Creative Directors and all internal departments to ensure visual effects workflow is efficient and produces the level of work expected.
In previous role(s) you will have gained experience in visual effects production and post production where you to worked within a delivery schedule determined by management. You will have built effective relationships and have taken direction from clients and disseminate information and seek support if required. Knowledge of Microsoft Office essential, as is a High level knowledge of and experience in. production and post production producing for visual effects, motion graphics and CGI.
Ideally, you will also be familiar with Stereo scopic production and post production and will have used Xytech and/or Scheduall in a previous role.
Competitive salary package on offer. Please be aware we will only contact you at this stage if you’re on our shortlist, but will hold your CV for future suitable roles.