08 Nov Wanted: Crewing Assistant
An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and rapidly expanding organisation supplying recruitment and crewing services to the creative industries.
– Establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with creative talent.
– Understanding and reporting on the requirements of creative talent.
– Ensuring availability, CVs and showreels are up to date for all creatives.
– Communicating company activities to creative community.
– Supporting the recruitment, crewing and hire teams.
– Helping to organise training and networking events.
– Taking phone calls and forwarding them to the correct departments.
You will be:
– Enthusiastic about all aspects of your work.
– IT Literate and an experienced user of social media.
– An excellent communicator both verbally and written.
– Able to establish and maintain excellent realtionships with creatives.
– Ambitious and motivated.
– Looking for a real career opportunity and not just another job.
– Happy to work at either Pinewood or Hackney
– Excited about our plans for the future.
See our Vacancies page for more details